Please read these conditions carefully before using the GaffarMart.in website. By using the GaffarMart.in website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
All information, products and services displayed on GaffarMart.in website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. GaffarMart.in has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the GaffarMart.in, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use GaffarMart.in
GaffarMart.in shall not be required to notify you, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to the Terms & Conditions. The revised Terms & Conditions shall be made available on the Website. Your use of the Website and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms & Conditions made available on the Website at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the home page www.GaffarMart.in to view the most current Terms & Conditions. It shall be your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. GaffarMart.in may require you to provide your consent to the updated Terms & Conditions in a specified manner before prior to any further use of the Website and the Services is provided on the Website. If no such separate consent is sought, your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms & Conditions, will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
1. We as a merchant shall be no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
2. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
3. Use of GaffarMart.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use GaffarMart.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
4. GaffarMart.in will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services of the site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
5. GaffarMart.in may or may not sell products of its own. GaffarMart.in is a marketplace where any seller can sell his products after signing a contract with the owner of the website.GaffarMart.in will try to fulfill all the promises as mentioned in the website but in rare case of any fraud in goods GaffarMart.in cannot be held liable for any legal action.
6. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of GaffarMart.in
7. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on GaffarMart.in shall not be entertained.
8. GaffarMart.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
9. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by GaffarMart.in for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
10. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. GaffarMart.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, GaffarMart.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of GaffarMart.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
11. GaffarMart.in will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
12. Payment gateway is taken by the seller & GaffarMart.in is no way legally associated with the seller or payment gateway provider.GaffarMart.in or its associates are no way responsible for any payment fraud done by payment gateway provider.
13. Coupons that are meant for one time use or are meant for one customer, Herein customer refers to one address or one mobile number. Multiple Orders with Same coupon on one address or with same mobile will be cancelled. This is done to stop fraud done by the customers.
14. As per the Terms & Conditions of professional courier companies batteries cannot be supplied with remotes that are shipped via Air, hence if your parcel will be shipped via Air mode then batteries will not be provided please keep that in mind before ordering the product from GaffarMart.